Re: [OM] E-10 Info (Was: Halloween photos; Digicam questions)

Subject: Re: [OM] E-10 Info (Was: Halloween photos; Digicam questions)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 10:41:11 +1100
Just talking to a photog friend (non-Oly) and he just spent days
colour-correcting around 150 D1 shots. While he doesn't think much of the
person using the machine in question he is also seriously underimpressed by
the D1 itself for anything but newspaper work (most of our local newspapers
have gone to them). His own work is mostly landscape/panoramic.
Andrew