Re: [OM] Fwd: more about film

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: more about film
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 18:31:36 -0800 (PST)
A side note on B&W films:

I've been shooting Kodak T400CN quite a bit lately and
have been very amazed at its extreme exposure
latitude.  Unfortunately, it has got to be some of the
most difficult film to work with in the darkroom.
Grade 4 seems to be about the starting point.

After fighting a couple particular prints, I had to
grab a roll of 6x7 pan-x to sooth my nerves.

Ken Norton