Re: [OM] One lens, one body

Subject: Re: [OM] One lens, one body
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 20:23:28 -0800
Tom S. writes:

<< If you're patient, you can get one for even less. I've bought and
sold a few and never paid over $125. The one I kept I paid $100 for. >>

I wouldn't recommend that anyone be THAT patient. You sure that wasn't
bought someplace other than eBay, Tom? Furthermore, they very rarely
sell for $100 or less in anything but the early single coated version
AND in 8 (KEH=BGN) condition or worse.

Tom, when you state prices on OM System components, you never seem to
state condition. Condition is of utmost importance.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV