Re: [OM] Focusing screen disappointment

Subject: Re: [OM] Focusing screen disappointment
From: "Kiker, James" <James.Kiker@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 08:12:39 -0700
Thanks to everyone who responded on- and off-list about the 2-4 focusing
screen purchase problem.  It turns out the seller was very willing to work
with me, and I was needlessly worried.  He offered 3 options: to send a full
refund, to buy a new 2-4 screen and send it to me, or to refund half the
money.  We agreed on the half-money refund, to save me and him the trouble
and expense of shipping the screens back and forth.  All's well that ends
well, and I'm more willing than ever to deal internationally.

James Kiker