[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1955

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1955
From: William Biesele <william@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 20:09:33 -0700
I've done this; not hard to do, four screws and a little plastic
surgery. But the end result isn't as usefull as you'd hope. The XA is
auto only; put the aperture switch on flash and you get F4, anywhere
else and the auto exposure doesn't include the flash. Fortunately a T20
has a F4 auto setting for 100 film; that get's a more powerful flash for
the XA. Other than that you have to play with the camera ASA setting to
compensate for the flash. The flash contacts do work (fire the flash) at
all apertures.

If anyone knows a better way I'd sure like to hear it.

Bill B.