Re: [OM] Olympus Believe It or Not

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Believe It or Not
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 22:00:18 -0700
On 6 Nov 2000, at 19:43, Franklin Berryman wrote:

> It was in good shape EXCEPT a former owner had drilled a
> tiny hole in the back of the mount...

[Snip!]

> Why in the world would anyone do that?

Because they were either ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NUTS!  Or,
maybe they were just REALLY STOOOOPID!!!

Sheesh!!!  Now I've heard it all!

Chris

P.S.  I hope whoever it is isn't reading this list.  Next, they'll put their
camera body in a vise, as our dear Andrew suggested, and will want us
to tell them why their camera doesn't work so good anymore!