Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1955

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1955
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 19:05:30 +1100
Understood. I have a couple of little Sunpak auto flashes that bounce -
Softlite 1600A and 2000A (16 and 20 GSN) that I use with old rangefinders.
Knowing about the f4 and the ability to switch-on the flash and then
reselect an aperture I figured I should be able to establish a good working
combination (something to while away the long, pointless summer nights in
the workshop - yes Sumer is acumin in down here).
Andrew