Re: [OM] Olympus XA

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus XA
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:10:49 +0100
Doris

Sorry to sound (read) stupid, but please explain, slowly, how you do fill-in flash with your XA/A16 combo... unless you merely change the ASA setting.

Thanks

Chris

  I own three XA's (and one XA2), have 3 A11's that work, one that's dead,
and one A16. The A16 gets all the use, and I AM extremely gentle
with that little door. I've used that unit for well over 15 years,
with tons of battery changes, and it's in perfect-looking condition.
Don't rush, don't hurry, and NEVER exert much force (this is pretty
much a law of physics-for-camera-longevity).
The A-16 is the ticket for some of the most useful fill-flash in a tiny
package imaginable.

                                 *= Doris Fang =*

<|_:-)_|>

Chris Barker