[OM] Poltergeist and Scan Sizes

Subject: [OM] Poltergeist and Scan Sizes
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 11:30:12 EST
Thanks to all who responded to my question re. JPEG sizes in Adobe.  The size
of the file was 10 times normal and we were really lost as to why.  Several
suggestions were made, and will be used in the future.  But nothing worked.
So we deleted the entire thing from the hard drive and re-installed it. THE
SAME DAMN THING HAPPENED.

Finally we discovered a never before visited area of Adobe called "Options".
There one can set the quality/size of the scan.  Somehow that setting had
gotten changed to "Maximum" resulting in the huge JPEG files.  It wasn't OE
as we had never used that area.  At any rate, we now know how to fix the
problem should it arise again.

Lex was right, Adobe will drive ya nuts.

I think I caused it by my recent suggestion that one look at the Hasselblad
Dual Format RF camera.  Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa Maitani!

Dave Dougherty