Re: [OM] Late TOPE Submissions

Subject: Re: [OM] Late TOPE Submissions
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 12:19:51 +0000
Kelton,
Fear not, even if it's outside the suitable TOPE time window, and it's up
to Olafo to referee that one, you can always put it in the Unofficial
Olympus Gallery hosted by Garth Wood.

In the publicity the TOPE receives, sometimes the gallery maintained for us
by Garth Wood (with no time windows or themes) gets forgotten.  It's been
up for some time, continues growing, and has some truly stellar
photographs.  The gallery along with information and instructions for
submission are here:
  http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/

-- John