[OM] 16mm/3.5 - so thats where that part went!

Subject: [OM] 16mm/3.5 - so thats where that part went!
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 17:44:17 -0600
Ah hah!

I just emailed John H. enquiring  about a replacement front element for the
16/3.5, and he told me he recently sent his last one to Australia! Now I
know who to come looking for, Wayne.

To think that John is sending irreplaceable and priceless (pricey?)
strategic materials to Australia when there is a burning need for them here
in the USA, it just boggles my mind.

Well, at least it went to a solid list member....

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx