Just purchased a Stylus Epic from Gary Reese. What a great camera! Thanks
to all for suggesting this for my [wife's] point and shoot.
Now, can someone direct me to an on-line manual or at least tell me what
these icons mean:
1. Press the flash button, an eye icon appears. What is this mean?
2. Press the flash button again, a flash icon with a line through it
appears. I think I have that one figured out - no flash.
3. Press the flash button again, a flash icon appears. I think I have that
one figured out too - regular flash.
4. Press the flash button again, a night icon appears. I assume this is the
"night flash" feature. What does this feature do?
5. Press the flash button again, both a night icon and an eye icon appear.
What does this mean?
I believe I read that this camera has a spot metering mode. How is it
activated? How can you tell what area is being metered?
I understand there is a remote shutter release. How does this work?
Thanks in advance.
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
< This message was delivered via the Olympus Mailing List >
< For questions, mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
< Web Page: http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html >