Re: [OM] 16mm/3.5 - so thats where that part went!

Subject: Re: [OM] 16mm/3.5 - so thats where that part went!
From: wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 12:19:42 +1100
Chip wrote:

Sorry about that Chip, if I'd known you needed it I wouldn't have bought it
from John H (LOL).

The reason I got it from John:  The Olympus distributor in Oz wouldn't even
tell us the price unless a firm order was placed (yeah, I don't understand it
either), I guess they didn't have one in stock and didn't want to bother
contacting Tokyo for the price.

I doubt that you would be interested in my old front element, but I can send it
to you if you like.

...Wayne