Re: [OM] 16mm/3.5 - so thats where that part went!

Subject: Re: [OM] 16mm/3.5 - so thats where that part went!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 20:44:32 -0500
I REALLY doubt it's available from Tokyo anyway.  There are many "current"
items for which major parts are simply not available anymore. IE, front
element for 50mm f1.2, filter ring for 35mm shift lens, rear mount for same.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000