Re: [OM] Scanning medium format 120 negs / slides

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanning medium format 120 negs / slides
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 20:11:00 -0500
I saw the new Polaroid 120 format scanner at PhotoPlus last weekend. I will take 35mm also. 4000dpi, 3.9 DMax. List is $4,000.

Skip

At 10:43 PM 11/7/00 -0800, you wrote:

Does anyone on the list have / own / use a slide and negative scanner
specifically designed for 120 medium format film? I am looking for
information as to price, brands available, performance, etc and am
wondering if anyone might be available to provide me with some basic
information.

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC