Re: [OM] lenses and bodies

Subject: Re: [OM] lenses and bodies
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 07:22:46 -0700
On 9 Nov 2000, at 12:15, Carlos Frutuoso Maia wrote:

> I am new in this list.

Welcome aboard!

> Recently I bought some used OM material, and I would appreciate
> yours coments, specially on the lenses.
>
> Zuiko 50mm 1.4

Great lens.  Worth 'bout US$50 (depending on condition)

> Zuicko 50mm 1.8

Not bad.  Not worth much (they're everywhere!)

> Zuicko 200mm 1.4
> Zuicko 28mm 3.5
> Zuicko 35mm 1.2
> CarlZeissJenzZoom 28-70

Dunno 'bout these.

> Olympus electronic T32

Don't own it, but folks swear by it.

Sounds like you got a decent deal, even if you throw away the bodies.
But, depending on what's wrong with them, I'd probably fix 'em up...
especially the OM-10 cuz it's such a great little camera.  (Yeah, I partial
cuz I've owned one since the early 80's.)

Hope that's helpful.

Regards,

Chris