Re: [OM] Did Elian Gonzales cost Al Gore the election? WAY OT!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Did Elian Gonzales cost Al Gore the election? WAY OT!!!
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 17:48:58 -0500
Just yesterday I was reading my zuiko mail and reveling in how the list had
remained totally off the US (and other) politics of the day. I am deeply
disappointed that you would address this group with such a totally OFF TOPIC
email. We have sometimes gone off topic to the lands of SUVs, GUNs and <God
forbid> Nikons. Those forays left me unsatisfied with the continuity and
purpose of the list. This is my escape to my world of the photographic art
and industry. Do not poison this global community (who gather here to
forward their love of the Olympus product) with political debates. Find a
more appropriate forum, and while you're here, speak Olympus.
Thank you!
Mickey Trageser