Macro flash, was Re: [OM] Hello

Subject: Macro flash, was Re: [OM] Hello
From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:10:42 +1100
On the subject of macro flash setups, I just bought a complete T28 set
for A$225 a couple of weeks ago. The battery compartment of the control
unit was cracked, but I fixed it with epoxy filler and it works
perfectly (for now). I may try to replace it with the proper part as
John H tells me it is the same as the base of the T32.

In other macro flash news, MCC in the Hilton arcade (Sydney) have a nice
looking T8 ringflash and control unit - unfortunately they won't
separate (I wouldn't mind the ringflash), but the package is available
for A$480. Fletchers on Pitt St have just got in a T28 setup as well,
but it hasn't been appraised yet - unlike mine it was in very nice
cosmetic condition.

An undisclosed location still have a 90f2 for A$890 which I'm having
trouble avoiding. And Whilton camera service still have a 35 shift
(A$795), 180/2.8, 300/4.5, 35-70/3.6 etc.
Dylan