Re: [OM] [OT] As the Winder Turns: Some of the Early Experiments

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] As the Winder Turns: Some of the Early Experiments
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 21:36:49 -0700
On 9 Nov 2000, at 21:36, John A. Lind wrote:

> At 01:43 11/6/00 , Gregg Iverson wrote:
> >
> >Now, how about some of the flash bracket?
> >
> Your request has been granted:
> Added six more in two rows at the bottom of the gallery from a reception.

Not bad shots...  certainly better than *I* could do!  But, I think there's a
bit too much "flash" in some of those shots?  Some of the shadows on
the wall behind the subjects are pretty noticeable.  The bride almost
looks like she's doing shadow puppets in the one where the B&G are
exchanging pieces of wedding cake (last row on the left).

Are you bouncing the flash in those shots, or are the flashes aimed
straight-on?

> Revision A of the flash bar had...
> I constructed revision B...
> I'm now constructing revision C of the design, which...

At some point, are you gonna take some photos of the gizmo?  I'm
kinda curious as to how it looks???

Sounds like you're having fun!  Keep the photos coming!  I'm finding it
*very* interesting and educational!

Regards,

Chris