[OM] bokeh...

Subject: [OM] bokeh...
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 01:19:46 -0800 (PST)
a ha, i finally found an example of the shot i had ideally wanted to
submit had it worked as i wanted.... a reflection of some scene,
still-life, in my watch crystal. note the watch pictured, an Omega. I'm a
die hard omega fanatic.... but far from being to afford one.

http://home.wtal.de/cpm/ra/omega/nikon.jpg

is that way cool or what? pity my attempts weren't even close (and i had
the idea long before i came across this pic) back to the drawing board.

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01