Re: [OM][OT] International PayPal Problems

Subject: Re: [OM][OT] International PayPal Problems
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 23:03:11 +0100
Hello Mark.

Strange experience...

I phoned to my bank (because another account statement wouldn't show
up until early December) and they gave me the two codes - and both
worked immediately...

But I must say that before that it took three working days until the
two small transfers were processed and received here in Holland. When
I complained in those two days, Paypal sent me _exactly_ the same
reply as you have recceived...

Good luck,

Frank.

Frank van Lindert