[OM] [OT] Nilla Wafers and the milk conspiracy.....

Subject: [OM] [OT] Nilla Wafers and the milk conspiracy.....
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:38:01 -0600
You both are simply clueless. It's not the banana pudding, per se.  It's the
milk.  There is a clear conspiracy in the milk industry. The milk is more
acidic and just eats at your nillas.  <whispering now>.  I think they are in
cahoots with the antacid people.  I'm sure of it.  Oh yeah, and the
aliens....they told me so when they took me into their spaceship...yeah,
yeah, that's it.

Tom

P.S. that's where I got the OM-6 too.

From: "Jim Couch" <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>