[OM] OT: eBay "Special order blacked-out model" OM-4

Subject: [OM] OT: eBay "Special order blacked-out model" OM-4
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 19:45:39 EST
Check out this eBay
item:http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&;
item=493748979

Note the seller's description that this is the rare "special order" model
OM-4 with no white lettering on it! ;-) I guess the bidding on this body will
skyrocket like some of the "blacked out lettering" lenses we've seen. Bid now!

Standard disclaimers: I don't have any connection with this auction and
present this message for entertainment only. Bid at your own risk! ;-)

Greg