Re: [OM] bokeh...

Subject: Re: [OM] bokeh...
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:17:34 -0800 (PST)
so what if it's a nikon? a darned good camera in it's own right if you ask
me, one i wouldn't hesitate to use (you do recall i've used Pentax,
Minolta, Canon & Nikon SLRs before right?) granted, if i had a choice
between, say, CP950 or C3030, you'd know my choice lies with Oly. But the
bottom line is, it's nothing more than an instrument (one that performs
well, mind you). I prefer Olys (and man/mech ones at that) for aesthetic
reasons, same as why i tend to like OMegas (classics please, nothing
gaudy) vs. rolex.

oh @#$ 0 think i just started another holy war, rolex vs omega.....

/Acer V
--