Re: [OM] lens "contrast"

Subject: Re: [OM] lens "contrast"
From: Jason E Miller <jasonm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 02:25:53 EST
I was just browsing through a Tiffen pamphlet that I picked up
today at Hunt's Photo and Video Show here in Boston.  They have
9 different filters specifically for reducing contrast.  There
are three "strengths" in each of three different types of contrast
reduction.  If I were you, I'd keep the high contrast lens and
use one of these to get the effect you want.  That way, you've
got the extra contrast if you ever decide that you DO want it.

        -Jason Miller

PS  The Olympus booth at the show was pretty disappointing.  The
only OM gear they had was an OM-2000 with the 35-70mm/F3.5-4.8.