Re: [OM] Of 'Nillas and Yanks, Olympus and Utes (used to be "Did Elian.

Subject: Re: [OM] Of 'Nillas and Yanks, Olympus and Utes (used to be "Did Elian...")
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 00:58:54 -0500
And I was just getting ready to suggest the Oreo as the official cookie of the OM list! You do know that the white filling will stay white long after we are all buried and gone. It has titanium in it!

Gregg

Andrew Fildes replied:
It's not enought that Campbells bought our major local biscuit (cookie) manufacturer, putting the Iced VoVo traditon at risk but now they're importing the Oreo - a vastly inferior product to the local version.

Jim wrote:

Dunno... but have you noticed that Oreo cookies don't soak up milk quite as
well as they used to, either???

I'm beginning to think that there's a plot of some sort afoot here.