Re: [OM] Comment: acknowledgements

Subject: Re: [OM] Comment: acknowledgements
From: mike blayney <mikeblayney@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 01:21:00 -0800 (PST)
This list has been a great help to me and my thanks go to all those who take
the time to offer advice. As a very grateful recipient of a number of
suggestions for a possible light leak in my OM40(PC), I am now conducting tests
and had/have every intention of reporting back. Watch this space....

Mike Blayney.

--- john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi fellow Olympians,
>
> Having subscribed to this list for some years (having given and taken,
> so to speak) I would urge people who have been given a number of
> possible solutions to a difficulty, to submit a follow-up. No only is
> it a courtesy to those who try to help but the correct solution to the
> problem, but it is a useful source of refernence for all of us. It
> does seem rather a shame when a thread dies with us "hanging on for
> the answer"!
>

> Regards
>

> John Gruffydd (Mold, Wales, UK)

=====