[OM] [OT] Pentax List

Subject: [OM] [OT] Pentax List
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 07:39:44 -0700
Before anybody gets excited, this is NOT for me...  it's for my girlfriend.
Unfortunately, I've not yet been able to hook her on Olympus/Zuiko
equipment.  Alas, she's a fan of (Ugh!) Pentax 35mm stuff.  She has a
(Ptttt!) K1000 and a (Gag!) ME Super, along with the usual assortment
of (Yech!) lenses and other accessories.

Anyway, she's been getting the Pentax Mailing List
(pentax.discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).  Apparently it's 99.99%
garbage with very little real Pentax content.  (Makes sense, tho...  like,
what WOULD they have to talk about???)  So, she's looking for another
mailing list that at least has SOME Pentax content.  One or two
messages a day would be okay to her, s'long as it's about (Ugh!)
Pentax cameras.

Anyone know of one?  Thanks!

Chris

---