Re: [OM] Moderate Contrast Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Moderate Contrast Lenses
From: John Hudson <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 07:37:09 -0800
"C.H.Ling" wrote:

> [...]

No! The ND filter does not reduce the brightness of the scene. The
brightness of the scene is a consequence of the light falling upon the
scene. In the daytime you would have to regulate the brightness of the
sun and / or whatever came between the sun and the scene to affect the
brightness of the scene.

John Hudson