Re: [OM] [OT] Pentax List

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Pentax List
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:13:53 -0700
For the record...

On 13 Nov 2000, at 20:54, Hans van Veluwen wrote:

> There! Plenty of Pentax content. Welcome aboard, Anonymous Girlfriend Of
> Chris! ;)

Her name's Cori.  Sorry I didn't mention her name earlier.  I guess I'm
just used to calling her "my girlfriend" because she refers to me as "my
hunk" all the time!  <Grin!>

(NOTE:  Okay, y'all can get-up off the floor and stop laughing now!)
<Grin!>

('NUTHER NOTE:  Yeah, I know...  she loves Pentax cameras, so she
OBVIOUSLY has crappy taste, which is why I'm a "hunk" to her!)
<Grin!>

> Btw, Chris, you _do_ know for sure it's your girlfriend we're talking
> about? You haven't been on any other drugs beside Zuik, have you? ;) ;) ;)

Now how am I supposed to answer THAT question???  If I say "nope"
then everyone's gonna give me the gears for admitting to being a
Zuikoholic (which I'm NOT!).  If I say "yes" then I'm admitting to having
comitted an illegal offence (which I haven't...  not today, anyway!  <G>).

But, to answer your question WITHOUT referring to drugs (Zuik or
otherwise), she's  not a hallucination.  Ask Lex...  he mentioned Harley
Davidson motorcycles (which she loves) in the list, and the NEXT thing I
know they're on e-mail together plotting a ride!  (DON'T deny it, Lex!)
<Grin!>

Regards,

Chris

---