Re: [OM] Pinholes in the (OM-1) curtains of night

Subject: Re: [OM] Pinholes in the (OM-1) curtains of night
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:57:09 +0000
If you could get hold of a tiny quantity of black hypalon rubber paint and
apply a minute drop on each hole that would probably do the trick because
the paint dries to a a very thin but flexible and tough film.  If you
could get it more in the hole than on the curtain, that would probably be
preferable.

Hyplon rubber paint is what Zodiac inflatable boats are coated with.  The
problem is the stuff is fairly expensive - if you can find it, and of
course you only want a fraction of a drop.  Perhaps you could find
somewhere that repairs such boats and could give you some.

Giles