Re: [OM] self timer lever on OM-2n

Subject: Re: [OM] self timer lever on OM-2n
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:48:35 -0500
When you tighten the nut, the lever should move freely after winding the
self timer.  Often, when the ST parts fall off, the small brass washer that
sits on the post gets lost.  From the ST out the parts list goes like this:
washer, ST lever, spring, cap, trim plate.
The tab on the back of the ST lever also holds the mechanism in its start
position.  When the lever falls off, the mechanism unwinds inside the
camera, and after rebuilding, the self timer won't work anymore.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000