Re: [OM] OM 1.4X Tele Extender

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 1.4X Tele Extender
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:02:51 EST
I have a 1.4X and was unable to physically mount it on a Sigma 400/5.6,
Tokina 300/5.6, Vivitar 200/3, etc. because of throat diameter problems. The
Tamron adaptall lens and T mount lens are not a problem.

When considering use of the 1.4X with shorter lens, it might be better to
just buy the next lens up the telephoto chain rather than extending it. Or
see my prior post on the Kiron 1.5X which will work with the 135 and 200
(sort of).

Warren