Re: [OM] OM 1.4X Tele Extender

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 1.4X Tele Extender
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:46:57 +1100
Don't really see the point of using any convertor with a wide angle - you'd
just get a slower, inferior version of a reasonably cheap lens which isn't
much bigger or more expensive than the convertor itself! i.e. a 21/2 would
become (VERY approximately) a not very good 28/2.8 or a lousy 40/3.5.
Andrew