[OM] Sniping and other issues

Subject: [OM] Sniping and other issues
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:47:46 -0800 (PST)
Folks,

Trimming:
Can we please do a better job at trimming our
over 100k in posts each day and of that at least 80%
is "repost".  For those of us using "Digest mode" it
is brutal and frankly quite irritating.

OM-3 FS:
Will somebody PLEASE buy that OM-3 and 28-80 zoom.
The lens is getting my attention and I really don't
want it.  [palms are getting sweaty]

Smashing 24mm lenses:
Must be something about the 24/2.8.  Mine has
experienced much agony through the years and has the
filter-ring to prove it.  Still crankin out seriously
sharp images though.  Go through with the sale of the
24/2 lens and buy another 24/2.8.  "Borrow" the 24/2
for the next job though before mailing it (with
buyer's permission).

Wedding Photography:
Not another!  Folks, Let's pass a new rule here.
Nobody should be allowed to take on any more weddings
with OM equipment.  From here on out, the only
acceptable format for wedding photography is 16x20 and
flash powder with B&W film derated to ISO-4.

Electile Disfunction:
I'm sorry, it's all my fault--I voted for Ralph.

Ken N.