[OM] Items FS: T10 flash, 100/2.8, 16/3.5

Subject: [OM] Items FS: T10 flash, 100/2.8, 16/3.5
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:07:07 -0600
As part of my campaign to purge the hardware demons, I have  the following
to sell:

1. T10 Ring Flash with T Power Control together $330 - both appear hardly
used and work perfectly. I'll break it up ($110 and $220 respectively) only
if there are buyers for  both.

2. Zuiko 100/2.8 SC glass perfect, average brassing. $120

3. Zuiko 16mm/3.5 full frame Fish-eye $550 Has two itsy bitsy teeny weeny
dings to front element - truly insignificant to it's imaging ability. Rest
of the glass is unblemished. You can see a picture of it at:
http://home.swbell.net/cstrat/fish16.jpg
One ding is about 3mm under the "U" in ZUIKO, the  other is same distance
under the "H" in FISHEYE.

Prices are US Dollars. Shipping and insurance  at actual cost.

Reply to me at email  below.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx