Re: [OM] slide duplicator ques

Subject: Re: [OM] slide duplicator ques
From: Eric Goodell <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:59:37 -0500
Giles, Robert, Ray
Thanks for the input; I just today got a Spiratone "vario-dupliscope 2" off
ebay today. It has a 1x-2.5x magnification, and seems like it'll at least
be a fun toy. I think it was on a pentax newsgroup (do a web search for
"dupliscope" - not much comes up!) that someone "swore by it".

If memory serves there is a big discussion recently or maybe it was in the
archives i've been reading about low contrast copy films.

I'll let you know how the dupliscope does its thing.
Eric