[OM] Re: camel trek.....

Subject: [OM] Re: camel trek.....
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:34:31 -0500

>Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:22:28 -0500
>From: miaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] Re: hardware fetish
>

>So what's the point of all this? To prove that I can read? ;-) To give
>credence to the idea that one will likely find a justification for whatever
>strikes one's fancy? ;-) To argue that there's more than one way to do just
>about everything?;-) I dunno. Really, I don't even know why I thought this
>worth posting, but it surely is another perspective. ;-) ;-) He did post
>some great images.

I'm just really grateful that *someone* out there is using this gear for
professional photography. I don't care if he took every single OM lens with
him, as long as he used OM gear to make great photos in a public venue. AF
gear is so ubiquitous that I'm sure many participants did a double take when
they saw his manual focus cameras....BTW, a winder or MD will improve
handheld photographs by adding mass to the body and thus increase dampening
of camera vibration during exposure.

--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright