[OM] "photoshop user" magazine [off OM topic]

Subject: [OM] "photoshop user" magazine [off OM topic]
From: John Hudson <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 06:41:38 -0800
I apologize for an off topic message. However there may be a list member
who might be able to help me.

I am looking for a copy, or the loan of a copy, of the July / August
2000 edition [volume 3, number 4] of "photoshop user" magazine published
by the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, Dunedin,
Florida. The magazine is described as the official publication of the
NAPP and back copies are only available to members of the NAPP. Current
copies are available on the street but obtaining back copies is a
problem.

If any list member is able to help me please contact me off list.

Thanks

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC, Canada