[OM] INCREDIBLE money making opportunity

Subject: [OM] INCREDIBLE money making opportunity
From: "DC" <dcxyz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:08:44
Have you ever tried to work a multi-level marketing program, only to be
dissapointed at the
returns on all your effort and hard work?  This incredible
program works because we enhance your success by helping you build your
downline.
How would you like to earn $22,546 or more a month and
residual income for many  years to come?  This program is very easy, so please
take the
time to check it out.  www.moneymakerleads2000.com
IT will be well worth it!  When you fill out your application, for sponsors  ID
number use
DC6879.

Thank you

                                       To be removed from our list, please send
e-mail with the word
remove in the subject.