Re: [OM] Mud Bogs and Car Club Shooting

Subject: Re: [OM] Mud Bogs and Car Club Shooting
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:04:42 -0800
In a message dated 11/15/2000 bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< The above were stunning. The Laguna galleries ( I only took a quick
peek)
looked great too!! 'Course all this work is due to the camera and lens,
right :-)?? The panning is fabulous - car tack sharp - wheels still
showing
motion - well done. >>

Thank you Barry! Yes, of course the work is due to the camera and lens.
Being my own worst critic it can't possibly be any other way, I could
never give myself that much credit so it must be the hardware.
Seriously, I can see that the new-to-me glass has improved my work an
enormous amount and I wish to thank folks on this list yet again for the
tips and recommendations, contacts (thanks again Tom!), and
encouragement as it truly all does help.

The results from the mud bog, er Sears Point quattro club shoot, Tuesday
look encouraging. The editing and scanning task looks very daunting. I
was at the light box last night until I was practially blind and felt
like I had a loupe attached to my eye...yet far from done editing. I
fear I bit off a big bite claiming in my flyer the galleries would be up
for participants to select from by next Tuesday...but I want to make the
holiday season and the timing is right so I guess sleep deprivation will
be the order of the next several days--hope it generates some income, I
need it bad.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com