Re: [OM] wide angles

Subject: Re: [OM] wide angles
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:22:04 -0600
for all who are inquiring about the 24mm shift, the lens is in ace condition
with it's only flaw being a non-original cap.  I have not decided whether to
keep the hard case or soft pouch with mine, but am leaning towards the
pouch.  There are no signs of wear save for some brassing on the mounting
plate.  I am asking around $1400 for it, but I figure it will go the
individual with the highest offer.  You may contact me off-line if you are
interested.

Thanks,

gries