Re: [OM] Leonid Meteor Shower

Subject: Re: [OM] Leonid Meteor Shower
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 17:47:20 -0500
You can get a good astrophotography exposure calculator at Michael
Covington's web site:

http://www.covingtoninnovations.com/astro/astrezip.html

I suggest using a wide angle to cover more of the sky giving you a greater
chance of capturing one or more of the fast moving Leonids. The moon will
play havoc washing out the sky this year, but that should not stop you from
getting out there and clicking off a roll. (I know I'll be there with the
trusty 16mm).

Have fun,

Mike V.