[OM] 350/2.8 and extenders...

Subject: [OM] 350/2.8 and extenders...
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:21:12 -0800
The 1.4XA is a no-brainer, goes with the 350/2.8 like butter on bread. I
know I must have one as soon as I am financially able to get one.

What I am wondering is if anyone has experience using the Zuiko 350/2.8
with a 2XA. I realize that it is not a "listed match" according to the
OM System Lens Handbook I have, but I wonder if anyone has tried it
(assuming it even fits...but I see no reason why not). The appeal of a
700/5.6 is too strong to overlook and I would like to find out what to
expect from that combination (track runoff areas keep getting bigger).
TIA for anything you all may know on this.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com