Re: [OM] Diopters, Glasses, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] Diopters, Glasses, etc.
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 21:42:33 -0800
I have been using disposable contacts for years with great results (fortunately
don't need the reading glasses YET.) As far as the laser surgery goes, I once
asked
a customer of mine who is a renowned eye surgeon about it, he just tapped his
glasses and said "you see what I wear." I figure when he does his, I will have
mine
done. I too am concerned about long term effects. Also ask those who have had
the
surgery about night vision, a number of folks I know who are otherwise pleased
have
had night vision problems afterwards.

Jim Couch