[OM] ........another one bites the dust.......

Subject: [OM] ........another one bites the dust.......
From: "tmlee" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 23:01:20 +0800
Dear all.....
Just 'converted' a Leica owner to become an OM addict......

He is going for a trip to Switzerland this 25 Nov...... but his Leica SL is
slightly broke, but more impaortantly, wanted me to re-skin his Leica SL
just as I did for my R7.......

On the day we met, showing him my R7 AND re-skinned OM4Ti, he was so taken
by the compact size of the OM........ that .......

3 days later, he was calling me from the camera boutique asking whether he
should buy (brand new) the last remaining OM3Ti , Titanium grey, no lens ,
no nothing, just the body......

He is now a proud owner of a sleek OM3Ti......no lenses, no nothing .....
yet......

Nuff said for OM...... 3 cheers.....

Nuff said for Leica.......

Peace
TMLee

He's borrowing a few Zuiko lenses for the upcoming trip.......16FE , 28/2 ,
85/2..... and
His SL remains on my table waiting to be re-upholstered to take an army
green calf-leather skin......