[OM] Olympus Trip 35

Subject: [OM] Olympus Trip 35
From: "Conrad Samuels" <cfsamuels@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 17:35:55 +0200
Hello again,

Look you,  here is Rip van Winkle back again.

I came across a marvellously dinky Trip 35 in a second hand store to-day for
next to nothing.  (I suppose that if I had to convert the price it would
have been $4 USD).

Everything appears to work fine,  the lens is clean and there appears to be
no sign of any damage or other malfunction.  I have a film in it at the
moment and when it has been taken (no hurry,  they gave me a 3 month
guarantee but I'm pretty confident it works OK judging from appearances
alone) I will know if the metering system is still working well.

But does anyone know (remember?) what the shutter speed on this camera is?
I think it is fixed at 1/125 sec.  Can anyone confirm this one way or the
other please?

Conrad F. Samuels
Kirstenhof