[OM] Q: OM2n exposure counter fixing ? (urgent)

Subject: [OM] Q: OM2n exposure counter fixing ? (urgent)
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 06:51:09 +0100 (MET)

Question is somehow urgent, cause auction is closing in 10 hours.
I think about buying a small package (OM2n and 1.4/50 late series)
the lens is the one I want, the OM2n would be a nice add-on for
me but seller tells me the exposure counter doesn't work (correctly ?).
Saw this one in an auction, asked seller about condition of lens and body
and seller tells me lens is like new and body is in nice condition
(no marks, dents, electronic ok, etc) but this mentioned thingy
with the exposure counter.
Sent seller a 2nd mail but just in case he reads it after auction closed
I'm asking here (don't need a defective body).

What might cause this and is this a small repair job or
might this get BER ?
I'm asking because the whole package will be around $120, which I think
is ok as long as the exposure counter problem is small or may
even not really exist. Otherwise I will wait and look for
another 1.4/50 for small $$, err DM at my place.

Rudy
    Berlin/Germany