It has become increasingly aware to me that I have too much "stuff". I've
purchased what I use and a lot that I don't.
It is time for me to what I have and use and to make available to others
what I don't intend to use. Therefore:
1. F280 Olympus Flash. This is the one that can work on any OM body, but
was designed for the T(i). Gives FP exposures up to easily 1/1000 sec. I
just don't use it for its capabilities. It is time for someone who wants
that function to be able to use it. Condition is excellent. Price is $125
2. F Series TTL cord. .6 meters, coiled. For the F series flash.
Condition excellent. Price $25, shipping included.
3. OM 2S. I've had this for ~7 years, love it and trust it. But, since I
acquired my uglee 4T, I've rarely used it. Time to pass it on. Condition
is excellent, hardly any brassing. Someone previous to me did a little
"touch-up" on the back and around the film holder. I used this body for
many years before I knew that they could have problems! This one has worked
flawlessly. Had it CLA'd in '96 just "cause", maybe it was a wise decision.
Condition, as I stated is excellent. Price is $250. Shipping +.
4. OM PC. Bought this for my son after his was stolen. He bought one too.
We don't need two of them... Condition is excellent +. Hardly any
brassing, works very well. Price $75, includes shipping.
5. Tamron SP 17/3.5. Has hard case, hood, box, and caps. Even has a case
for the hood! This is the newer version that DOES NOT have the built-in
filters. Will ship w/OM adapter. I am in process of getting all 2.8 and
faster lenses 'cause I can't see well enough to focus 3.5 and slower. This
is a 3.5, so it will go. Lens is mint-. Not a scratch on it. I'd consider
trades on this... Price is $250.
6. My last Vivitar 5600 flash w/zoom head. This thing is powerful. GN is
120 in feet @100 ISO. Covers 28-105mm. Has bounce and swivel. Backlit LCD
panel that shows choice of 8 f/stops, automatic range, etc. Has additional
choices of full, to 1/16 power. Can interchange heads (bare bulb and
standard 35mm w/bounce reflector). Can use the standard Vivitar SB4 cord or
High Voltage. Has interchangeable modules to use on different camera
systems. This one can be supplied w/OM adapter. Canon, Nikon, Pentax and
others are often available. The 5600 is a flash system that can be modified
and added to as needs arise. Contact me for complete or parted prices.
7. Vivitar DSC-3 Extension cord adapter for 5600 system (extends 5600 up to
2 feet from camera for extended TTL use) $15
8. I had an inquiry regarding a .6m coiled cord. I had to go out of town
for a while and a young visitor managed to delete files while visiting my
son. My son still lives! The cord is still available for $20. Let me know
who you are if still interested. If you can send me copy of your sent file,
I will make sure you get it! Sorry!
9. BG-2 w/Grip Strap, M-Grip Cord and Bracket (works great) 8.5 shape
slight brassing on bracket. Price $100.
10. TTL Multi-connector 9 shape $40
11. Original Olympus S hard case. I bought this in '74. It has had
excellent care and is in beautiful shape. Looks virtually new. Still have
the key! Condition is at least an 8.5. Price $25.
I have some miscellaneous items that are left from my post of 10/30. If you
have an interest in any, contact me and we can likely work something out. I
will be placing these items on eBay if not sold in the next two weeks.
As usual, you must approve of your purchase. I will ship all items insured
unless otherwise instructed.
Brian P. Huber
< This message was delivered via the Olympus Mailing List >
< For questions, mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
< Web Page: http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html >