Re: [OM] Advert in Amateur Photographer

Subject: Re: [OM] Advert in Amateur Photographer
From: "John O'Regan" <john.oregan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:00:52 +0000
Hi Chris

Monday morning and still no answer from "reluctant" of AP - one last
message and then I'm giving up.

I've been over to Gamlingay once or twice for curtain fabric. I understand
that there's a half-decent vineyard there too;-)

Weather still stinks in Silsoe

And the heater's packed up in my car (don't ever buy a Vauxhall)

John

                    Chris Barker

                    <imagopus@threeshoe        To:     olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    s.co.uk>                   cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: [OM] Advert in
Amateur
                    owner-olympus@Zuiko        Photographer

                    .sls.bc.ca

                    18/11/00 13:18

                    Please respond to

                    olympus

John

I have not tried, but I was interested in the extension tubes as
well.  Has to be cheaper than a 90 Macro ;-).  But I won't bother if
you are after them.

I felt like calling him to ask why he is going AF...

BTW, I am coming home in a few months' time to live in Beds
(Gamlingay, near Sandy), please warm it up before I get there.

Chris

>Hello fellow Olympusians in UK
>
>Greetings from cold, damp Beds.
>
>Have any of you tried to contact the "Olympus Owner Reluctantly going
>autofocus" who is advertising his Oly kit in AP this week. He gives a
>mobile number but you only get an answering service when you ring. He has
>failed to respond to my messages. Any news of his whereabouts would be
>appreciated. I only wanted the Extension Tubes (Kenro - any good?) and I
>might give serious thought to the Zuiko 75-150 if I could speak to him.
>
>John

<|_:-)_|>

Chris Barker
imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx